At the end of a writing session, leave 5 to 10 min for looking over what you’ve written.
Take a big deep belly breath first, and clear your mind.
Then, read what you wrote as you ask yourself:
- Does what you wrote feel ‘right’?
- Is what you wrote correct?
- Is it complete?
- Is there anything missing?
- Maybe it could use more visual wording?
- Is it too wordy – what words can you delete?
- Are there any parts that make you feel squirmy?
Either resolve the ones you find right now, or delete them, or notate them and correct them in your next session.
FREE FB AUTHOR GROUP
I invite you to join me in my FREE Author FB Group: Write Your Book Right Now
Write Your Book Right NOW
© Angela Treat Lyon 2022